Colorful Vacations – 23 -27 February 2014 Dubai Food Festival
Colorful Vacations Dubai Tour
Don’t miss this year’s International Food Festival as it focuses on high-quality ingredients and new products and flavors from the UAE and beyond.
Colorful Vacations offers a trip of dubai
for fabulous food, drink and music festival targeting an affluent audience who come to sample delicious signature dishes from the fine-dining restaurants of Dubai. Outstanding live music, celebrity chefs and an abundance of epicurean exhibitors join forces to create a festival atmosphere in Dubai’s number one al fresco venue.
Having expanded along both banks of the Creek, Dubai is divided into two parts – Deira on the northern side and Bur Dubai to the south, as well as the top tourist destination of Jumeirah. Abras, the traditional water taxis, are regularly used each day to cross people over to either side of the Creek. Each side has its share of fine mosques and busy souqs, public buildings, shopping malls, hotels, office towers, banks, hospitals, schools, apartments and villas. Dubai is blessed with golden sunshine and silvery beaches, world-class golf facilities and an upcoming Sports City. From the timeless tranquility of the desert to the lively bustle of the souk, Dubai does not only boast the best contemporary sightings but has also preserved some of the most intriguing historical attractions.
Booking Condition for Colorful Vacations
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
• Photocopies of the passport
Cancellation Policy for Colorful Vacations
• Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
• Between 29 – 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
• Between 19 – 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
• Between 13 – 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
• Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions for Colorful Vacations
Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
• Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
• Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. will only act as a facilitator.
• Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. in best possible way.
• It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
• Price quoted by Colorful Vacations Pvt. Ltd. is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Payment Policy for Colorful Vacations
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
For more info visit http://www.colorfulvacations.com/dubai-tour-packages/index.php
OTHER DUBAI TOUR PACKAGES –
DUBAI PACKAGES @ RS 15,200
DUBAI PACKAGES @ RS 33,200
DUBAI PACKAGES @ RS 13,999
DUBAI PACKAGES @ RS 35,200