Himachal Pradesh, a northern state of India located in Himalayas is well known for its trekking, climbing, skiing and spectacular mountain towns & resorts.
Kullu or Kulu is the capital town of the Kullu District in Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley. Kullu is also known as the Valley of the Gods.
Manali is a Himalayan resort town located in India’s northern state Himachal Pradesh. It is referred as a holidaying and honeymoon destination. Due to situated on the River side, it’s a perfect gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. Manali is also famous for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal Mountains entertaining activity.
Get complete information about Kullu Manali tour package with best deal available in the market. Book Kullu Manali holiday package online with colorfulvacations.com and explore all beautiful attractions visited by vast number of travelers every year.
• Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
• AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Tickets for a couple (Delhi to Manali / Manali to Delhi)
• 2 Bottles of Mineral Water in the Room Arrival
• Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
• Pickup & drop From Manali Bus stand
• One Half day Manali Local Sightseeing by Private Non AC Car
• One Full day sightseeing of Rohtang / Snow Point by Non AC Sharing Car
• One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Private Non AC Car
• All Inclusive of Taxes
To get more information about travel package of Kullu Manali visit us at http://goo.gl/9FvRiO